Everything you need to know from the basics through advanced features
This section of the User Guide covers the features available on the “Questions” page of the Assessment Generator editor.
- Adding Assessment Instructions & Footer to Your Questions Page
- Adding Binary Questions: Yes/No and True/False-style questions
- Adding Scale Questions: including Scale 1-5, 1-10, etc.
- Adding Options Questions: also known as Multiple Choice
- Adding a Checkbox Question: great for keeping it simple
- Adding a Narrative Question: when you want to gather free-form or text answers
- Adding a Numeric Entry Question: great for capturing numeric answers
- Adding a Validation Question: validate the format of an email address, date, or URL
- Adding a Ranking Question: Only available for type-based assessments
Please review the rest of our User Guide to learn more about our software.