Select Question Format #
With Assessment Generator, you can ask questions in all these different formats:
You can mix different types of questions in the same assessment.
Scored Question Formats #
You can assign scores (and types, for Type and Multi-Type assessments) to these question formats:
- Binary: Answer by choosing one item from a set of opposites, such as Yes/No or True/False
- Checkbox: Answer by checking a box or leaving it blank
- Options: Answer by choosing one item from a list (also known as Multiple Choice)
- Ranking: Answer by arranging a list of items in order (available with Type and Multi-type Assessments only)
- Scale: Answer by choosing a number on a scale, such as 1 to 5 or 1 to 10
Unscored Question Formats #
These question formats cannot be scored (nor added to types for Type and Multi-type assessments):
- Drop-down: Answer by selecting from a drop-down list
- Narrative: Answer by typing free-form text (supports multiple sentences or paragraphs).
- Numeric: Answer with a number
- Validation: Answer with text to be validated for proper date, email, or URL format
These question formats can collect qualitative and demographic information from respondents.
Please review the rest of the User Guide to learn more about our software.
Thank you for choosing Assessment Generator!