But if you’re not sure what you should cover in your webinar, or if you simply want to WOW your participants with the value they receive, follow this simple strategy:
Ask them what they want to know!
Put together an assessment or a questionnaire and ask each participant to complete it before the class.
Here are a few sample questions you may want to ask them:
- What attracted you to this class?
- What do you expect to get out of it as a result?
- Which questions would you like to get answered?
- What are your biggest problems or challenges at this time?
- What have you done so far to solve your problems?
The information you receive from your participants will give you a much better idea of what they expect from your webinar.
And happy participants means more business!
After the webinar, you may send out another survey to get a better idea of how the class went and how you can improve it next time.
Some sample questions to ask are:
- What new information did you take away with you?
- What did you want to know that wasn’t covered?
- How was the class helpful to you?
…and so on.
Follow-up is extremely important for webinar leaders and…
Assessment Generator is a great tool to use for building surveys like these.
Jen loves helping people find assessment solutions to meet their needs. As co-owner and CEO of Assessment Generator, she brings her engineering management background to simplify creating online assessments with detailed feedback, advanced reporting, and branded, downloadable PDFs.