Many webinar leaders tend to follow a pre-designed outline they created specifically for that class.
But if you’re not sure what you should cover in your webinar, or if you simply want to WOW your participants with the value they receive, follow this simple strategy:
Ask them what they want to know!
Put together an assessment or a questionnaire and ask each participant to complete it before the class.
Here are a few sample questions you may want to ask them:
- What attracted you to this class?
- What do you expect to get out of it as a result?
- Which questions would you like to get answered?
- What are your biggest problems or challenges at this time?
- What have you done so far to solve your problems?
The information you receive from your participants will give you a much better idea of what they expect from your webinar.
And happy participants means more business!
After the webinar, you may send out another survey to get a better idea of how the class went and how you can improve it next time.
Some sample questions to ask are:
- What new information did you take away with you?
- What did you want to know that wasn’t covered?
- How was the class helpful to you?
…and so on.
Follow-up is extremely important for webinar leaders and…
Assessment Generator is a great tool to use for building surveys like these.
Jen loves helping people find assessment solutions to meet their needs. As co-owner and CEO of Assessment Generator, she brings her engineering management background to simplify creating online assessments with detailed feedback, advanced reporting, and branded, downloadable PDFs.