How to Attract More Coaching Clients Without Giving Away Complimentary Sessions
by Milana Leshinsky
Founder of AssessmentGenerator.com
"Stop giving away your time!" said Terri Levine, the founder of ComprehensiveCoachingU and one of the super coaches today!
Are you still giving away complimentary sessions to prospects?
Do you find this activity to be too time-consuming, and not productive enough? Then may be it is time to find a new way to attract clients.
There is something you can offer to prospects, that is both, highly valuable and doesn't require weeks or months to create. Something they just can't refuse, and will tell everyone they know about it!
I am talking about a free assessment, custom developed by you! Assessments are a great way to get prospects interested in your services, while saving you a lot of time and frustration. Even if you want to continue offering complimentary sessions, you will now be able to carefully screen each prospect before taking the call.
Why give away your time to those who are not serious about working with you?
If you want to create your own assessments to use for attracting new clients, screening prospects, testing existing clients, and simplifying the way your business operates, check out Assessment Generator.
This tool has been specifically developed for coaches who want to spend less time looking for prospects, and more time working with clients. There are six different types of assessments ou can create with this tool:
1) "Checkbox" assessment allows users to check the items that apply to them and receive an instant score as a result.
2) "Scale 1-5" assessment allows users to choose how much a statement applies to them, on a scale of 1-5, and instantly view the results of the assessment.
3) "Scale 1-10" assessment allows users to choose how much a statement applies to them, on a scale of 1-10, and instantly view the results of the assessment.
4) "Narrative" assessment allows you to ask open-ended questions, and collect information from a prospect or a client.
5) "True or False Quiz" can be used to test your visitors and clients on various subjects.
6) "Multiple Choice" assessment should be used for testing your prospects by giving them pre-determined answers to choose from.
7) "Mixed" type assessment allows you to build a combination of the above types, giving you an incredible flexibility in the assessments you can create!
You can check out the assessment samples on the web site, as well as the free assessment directory, where AssessmentGenerator subscribers showcase their quizzes and assessments.
With this powerful tool, each assessment can be created in under 5 minutes, and there is nothing to download!
Visit http://www.AssessmentGenerator.com for details and stop giving away your precious time.
About The Author:
Milana Leshinsky is the founder of JV Insider Circle, The World's Leading Joint Venture Community for Experts. Stop giving away your time - give away Free Assessments instead! Create custom online assessments in 5 minutes: www.Assessment Generator.com